- Phone: 612-379-6363
- Website: www.crisis.org
Free and confidential crisis counseling by telephone for topics such as suicide, depression, abuse and family and relationship problems. Referrals to community agencies are available for further assistance.
Crisis Intervention Center and Acute Psychiatric Services
- Phone: 612-873-3161
- Suicide Hotline: 612-873-2222
- Website: www.hcmc.org/depts/psych/cic.htm
24-hour phone and walk-in service for evaluation and treatment of behavioral emergencies and significant life crisis.
Rape and Sexual Abuse Center
- Phone: 612-825-4357
- Website: www.neighborhoodinvolve.org/rsac
- Address:2431 Hennepin Avenue South,Minneapolis
24-hour phone counseling and advocacy for persons who have been raped or sexually abused. Sliding fee scale.
- Phone: 763-591-0100
- Website: www.crisisnursery.org
Emergency child care to prevent neglect and abuse, crisis intervention for families, family education and a 24-hour hotline for parents in crisis.